2019 has seen a rise in requests for meat-free hen parties at GoHen so here are a host of activities perfect for nature-loving groups.
More hens are opting for eco- and animal-friendly weekends, '#vegan' has over 61-million Instagram posts alone. In answer to increasing calls for healthy and meat-free hen parties, leading pre-wedding party providers GoHen.com have created the first exclusively vegan-friendly hen weekend.
The pre-wedding parties are tailored for both committed vegans and those wanting to try veganism for the first time.
The vegan hen weekend includes;
- Vegan Chef
- Festival Sparkle Workshops
- Gin Tasting
Glamping - Glamorous yurts overlooking the stunning Severn Valley offer every luxury with big comfy double beds, wood burners, power sockets, WiFi, and even a hot tub. Parties of hens can hire the site in its entirety with exclusive use of the communal kitchen and lounge. The rural setting is the perfect place for a number of more relaxed hen activities.Vegan Chef
- Hens can have their own private chef with the option to choose partial or full catering for the entire weekend. The chef is also available for cookery demonstrations to help new vegans expand their menu repertoire.Yoga
- Whether the bride is a yoga newbie of experienced yogini, all the hens can participate in a class of yoga, focusing on breathing and serenity exercises in the build-up to the wedding day.Festival Sparkle Workshop
- Other big trends for 2019 include the increase in festival weddings and festival glitter makeovers, the hens will all get in on the act with a fun sparkle make-up workshop where the hens practise applying sparkles to themselves and each other.Gin Tasting
- The weekend is topped with another big trend set to increase in popularity in 2019, gin. A gin expert will teach the bride and her guests about old 'mother's ruin' as they sample a number of different gins and try making their own blend of gin.
GoHen's head of operations, Steve Roddy, said, "There has been such a significant rise in the number of requests for meat-free and vegan hen parties that we felt it was time to create an exclusively vegan package and we've found the most beautiful setting. We hope not only to be able to help existing vegans but also help introduce new people who want to sample a vegan diet. But it is still a party, so we've added a little gin as well."
You can see more Vegan Hen Weekends on www.gohen.com