Here is a selection of Q&As from Your Cheshire & Merseyside Wedding magazine whether it be about flowers, hair and makeup, fashion, wedding themes, health & beauty, cakes, stationery, legal advice. If you would like your question answered by our experts, please email it to email@example.com
To view more expert advice on a different topic, please select one from the list below.
Providing every comfort
Q. Kate owns Welshpool-based company Nomadic Washrooms, with husband Stu, specialising in the hire of luxury shepherd hut toilet trailers.
A. Kate Richards says: Don't forget to hire toilets for an outdoor wedding – they're very important! We know they're often a second thought, but try not to scrimp. No one wants dingy-looking porta loos outside their beautiful marquee, and your guests certainly won't thank you. Putting that extra bit of budget into beautifully-designed shepherd hut toilets will be well worth it. Here are a few things to think about.
- Be accurate with the number of guests attending your wedding when getting a quote from your loo supplier. The last thing you want are overflows due to underestimating use – ew!
- Location is key. They should be close enough to the reception that guests can access them quickly, but not too close so that they're blocking emergency exits or catering alleyways.
- Bathroom emergency kits are a necessity. They should be packed with first aid items, toiletries and sanitary products – a thoughtful gesture your guests will love.
- Add that extra wow factor to your toilets. If ever there was such a thing as a pretty loo, this is it. We've gone that extra mile to include a hire package of external flowers (internal arrangements are already included). We can also arrange décor to match your theme. Or why not go all out and add a helpful and attentive toilet attendant to keep the loos smelling and looking fresh and sparkly all day, and night.
- If you have a weekend festival wedding in the pipeline, you'll need toilets for the two days as well as showers for your glampers.
Kate Richards, Nomadic Washrooms
When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your Cheshire & Merseyside Wedding when making any enquiries.